Supporting and Empowering Survivors of Crime and Trauma
At Chinook Arch Victims Services, we are dedicated to providing compassionate support and essential resources to individuals and families who have been affected by crime or trauma. Our organization serves as a vital link between victims and the justice system, ensuring that their rights are protected and their voices are heard.
Committed to Care and Compassion
We understand that experiencing a crime or trauma can be an overwhelming and life-altering event. That’s why our team of highly trained and empathetic professionals is here to offer the support and guidance you need during this challenging time. We believe in a client-centered approach, tailoring our services to meet the unique needs and circumstances of each individual we assist.
Comprehensive Victim Support Services
Our range of victim support services covers a wide spectrum of needs, including emotional support, practical assistance, and information about the criminal justice process. Whether you are seeking someone to listen, guidance on navigating the legal system, or referrals to community resources, we are here to help. Our services include:
- Emotional Support: Our compassionate staff is available to provide a safe and supportive environment where you can share your feelings and concerns without judgment. We offer crisis intervention, counseling, and emotional support to help you cope with the aftermath of a crime or trauma.
- Information and Advocacy: We believe that knowledge is power. Our team can provide you with information about your rights as a victim, the criminal justice system, and available resources in your community. We also offer advocacy services to ensure your voice is heard and your needs are addressed throughout the legal process.
- Practical Assistance: Dealing with the practical aftermath of a crime or trauma can be overwhelming. We can assist you with practical matters such as safety planning, filing for victim compensation, and accessing resources for housing, transportation, and other immediate needs.
- Referrals and Community Resources: We have established strong partnerships with community organizations and service providers to connect you with additional support and resources tailored to your specific situation. Whether you need medical assistance, legal advice, or help with housing, we can guide you to the appropriate resources.
Your Journey to Healing Begins Here
At Chinook Arch Victims Services, we are here to support you on your journey towards healing and recovery. Our dedicated team is committed to ensuring that you receive the care and assistance you deserve. You don’t have to face the aftermath of a crime or trauma alone – reach out to us today, and let us be your trusted partner on the path to reclaiming your life.
Contact us now to learn more about our services or to schedule a confidential appointment. Remember, you are not alone – Chinook Arch Victims Services is here for you.
CAVSS relies on the financial support of provincial and municipal brants, fundraising, in-kind donations from community organizations and individuals.
You can help us continue our work in your community by:
- Making a financial donation
- Becoming a corporate sponsor
- Donating goods & services
To make a contribution. Please call 1-844-828-4133 or e-transfer to email@example.com.
Your support helps CAVSS to bring hope to a victim of crime or tragedy by providing 24-hour crisis support, information and referrals.